All information presented by Work Your Wealth whether on our website, presented on conferences, or any other way is purely educational.
Work Your Wealth, it’s employees, distributors or associates are not:
1. Authorised financial services providers or render financial services in respect of financial products as defined in the financial advisory and intermediary services act, 2002 (The FAIS Act).
2. Authorised to render security services as those terms are defined in the securities services act, 2004 (The SS Act)
You are therefore at no point encouraged to take up any opportunity presented to you. If you however decide to do so, you will enter into an agreement with the relevant service providers presented to you and will function under their terms and conditions.
All calculations are illustrative and based on assumption.
This e-mail and its attachments may contain information that is confidential and that may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disclose, distribute, copy or retain this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and return and thereafter destroy the original message. Please note that e-mails are subject to viruses, data corruption, delay, interception and unauthorised amendment, and that the sender does not accept liability for any damages that may be incurred as a result of communication by e-mail. No employee or intermediary is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of the sender by e-mail without express written confirmation by a duly authorised representative of the sender. By transmitting this e-mail message over the internet the sender does not intend to allow the contents hereof to become part of the public domain, and the confidential nature of the contents shall not be altered or diminished from by such transmission.
What personal data do we collect?
- When you visit our website we log your Internet Protocol (IP) address, that is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website. We use this to receive and send information from and to you over the internet and to monitor your usage of our website.
- When you register with us or make an enquiry, you will be asked to provide some personal data such as your name, job title, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- When you register with us as an investor, we will collect personal data such as your name, address and contact details. That data will be included in our confidential computerised database and we will use it in order to administer our networks of investors, to facilitate matching and to inform you of businesses in which you may be interested in investing and to invite you to events.
- When you complete a pre-application or application form for funding we will collect personal data such as the name and details of a contact person. That data will be included in our confidential computerised database and we will use it in order to administer your application and to keep you informed about our activities and offerings. That data may be shared with other members of the WYW Group, providers of funding and other organisations involved in administering the relevant fund, but it will not be disclosed to anyone else unless we first obtain your consent to make that disclosure.
A cookie is a small piece of data or message that is sent from a web server to your browser and is stored on your hard drive. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system. You can find more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You can also manually delete cookies that have been stored on your hard drive, should you wish to, although this may affect the usability of some websites.
- Your user name
- A double-hashed copy of your password
These cookies enable investors to access all the pages in the secure area without having to log-in each time to each individual protected page.
- Google uses this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of our site, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of external websites.
How do we use your personal data?
- We use your personal data to provide information and services to you or your organisation, to let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested, to inform you about changes and improvements to our website, and for direct marketing purposes (but we do give you the option to opt out of this).
- When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area. (Bear in mind that many countries outside the EEA do not adequately protect your rights as a data subject.)
To whom we might disclose your personal data to?
- We may pass your personal data to anyone who needs those data in order to answer your enquiry or to fulfill your request for services.
- We may pass personal data relating to investors to other companies in the WYW Group and to our data processors to our partners and our associated companies and to our data processors.
- We may pass personal data relating to any applicant for funding or its contact person to other companies in the WYW Group to organisations who provide the funding which we manage and to other organisations involved in administering the relevant fund and to our data processors.
- We may pass personal data relating to any individual requesting business support services to other companies in the WYW Group, to persons (such as mentors) involved in providing those services and to our data processors. [We ask them to use that personal data only for the purpose of providing you with information about business support services relevant to your business].
- We may pass personal data relating to delegate attending an event to other companies in the WYW Group, to persons involved in organising and presenting that event and to our data processors.
- We ask our partners to use your personal data only for the purpose of providing you with information about business support services relevant to your company.
- Persons to whom we pass your personal data may use your personal data to send you information about their services. However, you may opt-out of your personal data being used in this way at any time.
- We may also provide your personal data to anyone who buys our business or business assets.
- Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business (for instance where we outsource services or other people process data for us).
We may contact you by e-mail to market our services, but you may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to do this please email our PA.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure, but we take appropriate steps to try to protect the security of your personal data.
Access to your personal data
Individuals have certain rights of access to their personal data. If you want to request any information about your personal data, please email our PA.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We would like to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies please let us know by contacting our PA